Ahliah School Parent Committee is a group of parents who volunteer to work as a supportive body and active members of the school community to promote parents’ involvement in achieving the school vision and goals.
The elected parent committee (based on the Act 81/11) consists of 11 members representing the four school divisions; preschool, lower, middle and secondary.
The current parent committee has set its objectives which are:
- Create harmony between Home and School which is essential to offer our children the best that education can offer.
- Work closely with the school administration for the aim of the school progress and development.
- Coordinate with the school to enrich students’ social and educational experiences based on their needs and age groups.
- Enhance communication between parents and school departments.
- Participate and help the school in student activities and general activities such as guest speakers, sports tournaments, celebrations, etc.
- Participate in fundraising activities to support school programs and advance in the achievement of its mission.